Question: What is Diamond Art painting?
Answer: Like a combination of cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers, diamond painting is the new creative hobby that’s taking the crafting world by storm.
You simply apply colorful resin diamonds to richly-pigmented canvas paintings.
The result? Visually dazzling, mosaic diamond artworks that sparkle, shimmer, and shine.
Question: What is the different between Round and Square Diamonds?
ROUND DIAMONDS are generally preferred by beginners, as they are easier and faster to pick up and place on the canvas with the applicator. They are known to have a more sparkly appearance, especially on larger paintings.
SQUARE DIAMONDS make a more complete painting even though they do require more effort to place. They fit together very neatly, with no gaps, and are preferred when creating larger canvases.
Question: How hard is to complete a diamond art painting?
Answer: Being an Artist has Never Been So Simple
Creating your diamond art painting is a straightforward, three-step process:
- Dip the tip of applicator tool into the strip of wax
- Pick up each diamond by pressing the applicator to diamond's rounded, faceted side
- Apply each diamond to the adhesive canvas template, placing it based on the color-coded chart
Question: What other tips should I know before I get started or buy a painting for a friend?
- Lay all materials on a flat surface, organized and within easy reach. Select a section of the painting to work on first.
- Review the coded chart on the canvas to identify the colors in that section. Choose one color to begin and locate the corresponding packet of diamonds.
- Deposit the packet of diamonds in the small tray provided.
- Gently shake the tray back and forth so the diamonds settle with the flat side down. The faceted side must be facing up when you use the applicator to pick each diamond up.
- Slowly remove the plastic film from the canvas as you work section by section, to protect the design from dust and keep the adhesive from wearing off.
- Apply diamonds starting at the bottom corner of the design, carefully working your way up the canvas.
- After each session, cover the wax on the applicator tool with cellophane and replace the plastic film over the area on which you were working.
- Once the painting is complete, place the plastic protective film on top of the diamonds. Use a rolling pin or book to carefully and gently press the canvas, securing diamonds firmly into place.
Question: How long will my order take to be delivered?
Answer: After an order is placed the painting is printed (if it is not already in stock). Then the various colored drills (diamonds) are gathered. The order is then sent through the quality control process to ensure everything is intact and in great condition and an inventory sheet is completed and added. A tool set is added to each painting and then your entire order is packaged and shipped.
Once shipped, most orders arrive in 10-20 business days.
Question: My order says delivered, but I never received it. What should I do?
Answer: Each order is shipped with USPS (United States) or an Express Logistics company for non-US orders. If the package tracking shows delivered, you'll want to contact your local post office that delivers your packages. We cannot refund packages that show as delivered by the carrier.